When circles freez

Friday, March 16, 2007

So... many... things...

Ok, so I havn't updated here in a while. I've had alot of stuff going on in my life. I've helped my mother and father move to a city quite nearby, and i've started planning my summer.

Currently my wishes this summer, and what I plan for right now is to:

- Buying a pair of Hyperlights
15/6 - 17/6 - UberParis
17/7 - 22/7 - CBY
9 - Japan(Narita) Fire Festival

And with my feeble calculations this will cost me almost every penny I own. Which is exactly like ruining myself with style... I think that's completely cool tho.

Speaking of events, I feel that I'm finally starting to feel real freedom in my movement. The possebility to move how I want when i want, without thinking. To spontaneous react to the flow of music. And not only with one, but a few styles, or "characters" as I would referr to them to. Your style is always your own mind you, but your characters can be very different.

I'm so excited there's alot of interesting things going on in my vicinity as well. Spring is just around the corner, and actually pretty much already here. Things are looking up in our tiny north-Sweden community. ( Tiny?? It's becoming rather big i'd say )..

Poilaroid webpage is still searching for a good host, in the meantime, you could always watch some inspirational, and cool videos:

My friend Anna having fun:


And me, having some fun, practicing a new "character":


Last, but not least, really silly clip about the Poi-card game:

No comments: